225 Blue Red Orange White LED Plant Grow Light Panel 14w
- Red, Blue, Orange, White mixed light
- Perfect for plants heightening and thriving.
- More efficent and energy saving.
- Less heat to your plant/aquarium.
- Easy to use!
- Hanging kit included
- Normally sold for $79.99 each
Buy More - Save More
more products by:
Brand new latest Red, Blue, Orange and White Mixed Grow Light Panel is perfect for your plants to promote better growth. 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is used for higher chlorophyll and organic material production. All 630-660nm red or orange color and 450nm blue color which can be absorbed well by chlorophyll, make your plants flourish more and thickset. White lights are good for your plants to absorb other lighting spectrums as supplementary like natural sunlight. With our four-color grow light panel, you can give full care to your plants.
New Arrival Upgraded 225 Red, Blue, Orange and White Mixed LED Grow Light Panel with Reflective Baseplate!!
Much brighter and More effective!! Excellent for your plants!!
Red, Blue, Orange and White Mixed LED Grow Light Benefits:
- Better than only red and blue mixed grow light.
- Red LED bulbs and Blue LED bulbs are suitable for plants heightening and thriving.
- Orange spectrum includes red spectrum and yellow spectrum, which can stimulate growth of carotenoids to make plants stay healthy.
- White LED bulbs are perfect for your plants to absorb other lighting spectrums as supplementary like natural sunlight.
- White light "fill the gaps" in red, blue and orange mixed lighting spectrum.
- Can be used to control florescence in hydro and restrain flowering for higher and stronger.
- Reflective Baseplate help to make larger lighting coverage and more intense light.
- More Efficient: 100% of the power input for our LED grow lights is used for your plant chlorophyll production.
- Better for Environment: It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes.
- Less Heat: Low heated LED bulbs will protect your plants well.
- Less Trouble: No ballast to burn out likes other plant lights.
- No infrared ray and ultraviolet radiation to destroy your plants.
- Easy to install and use, plugging into the electric outlet(120 Vac) directly.
- The best lighting time (led grow light lighting time plus sunlight lighting time) for plant growing should be 10-14hrs.
- Perfect for indoor growing.
- Minimal heat to keep your plants from burning.
- Hanging hardware for easy to set up in minutes.
- Brand new in retail package and ready to ship.
Advantages of Our Upgraded LED Grow Lights:
- More Effective for your plants! The lumen of each LED is better than other original LED lights in marketing.
- Larger lighting coverage and further lighting distance make more plants absorb the effective light in a further distance.
- Much Safer! Our upgraded LED grow light has the better structure of parallel connection.
If one LED is damaged when short circuit, our upgraded light maybe have one or three LEDs put out, but other original LED lights will extinguish three rows of LEDs (more than twenty LEDs).
- More convenient! AC80-265V full voltage with U.S. standard plug for your easy using.
|Power Supply||AC80-265V 14W|
|Color||Red, Blue, White and Orange|
|LED Bulbs Power||0.2w x 225 LEDs (45w in total)|
Red: 7.3Lux x 77 LEDs
|Working Temperature||-30 to 60 degree Celsius|
|Working Humidity||Less than 95%|
|Power Cord Length||25 inch|
|Light Panel Size||12" L x 12" W x 1-1/2" H|
|Lighting Coverage||0.66 Ft - 9.84 Ft|
|Recommended Height||1Ft - 4Ft|
|Recommended Coverage||One panel per 6.5 square feet|
|Specific Distance and Lighting Coverage:|
|Distance to Plants||Lighting Coverage|
|20inch||5-2/5 square feet|
|40inch||7 square feet|
|60inch||8 square feet|
|80inch||8-4/5 square feet|
- 1x LED Light Panel
- 1 Set Hanging Kit
We have been researching for the best Light Wavelength for Plants for a long time. In fact, we have discovered that different plants absorb different wavelength light. For example, plants with red and yellow leaves, such as maple, absorb more blue light (wavelength: 450nm-480nm), but reflect most red and yellow light. Furthermore, plants need different wavelength light for different periods.Please select the certain LED grow light according to your specific plant. We will appreciate your sharing your experience of growing with us. We were, we are and will be your most reliable grow light supplier!
Snow Storm Ultra 8 oz
Y Connector 8"x8"x8"
Hydroponics Inline Fan...
Sunshine Natural &...
150 Gal Root Pot 45"x22"
All System Cord Set &a...
Bubble Magic 190 Micro...
Growlite Real Red High...
BioBizz Fish-Mix 5L
Hortilux Ultra Ace Con...
450 Watt Advanced Spec...
Overall value/light output & spectrum: 4.5 out of 5
Light output/watt: 5 out of 5
Build quality: 3 out of 5
I certainly must say that these things are BRIGHT! That and their price of $45 makes them a very good buy. Look at it direct on for more than a few seconds and yer gonna see spots for a while afterwards. If your need to examine them - and you should - WEAR DARK SUNGLASSES!
However, that said - 3 of the 4 panels I ordered work perfect but one was 3/4 dead with only 1 large block of LED's lit.
Slight pressure on the panel and more would light. Ok - intermittent problem, probably a bad solder joint(s). I know what I'm doing so I opened it up and found the problem and also a serious design concern (I'm an electrical Engineer).
The main problem was that the power transistor for the LED driver was mispositioned and was shorting against one of the LED power rails. Flex the LED board and short was opened & more worked. Repositioned the transistor for better clearance and also found a couple poor solder joints. Now all but 3 LEDs are working fine. I can live with 222 working ;) That is why the low build quality rating.
As to the design concern: Unless you make a slight modification to where that switching transistor on the LED driver supply is located expect a fairly-to moderately short life! As is with many many very low cost LED drivers from China, someone has NO idea of thermal layout and the consequences of ignoring it. I've seen this exact same mistake on several occasions with other LED drivers: The power switching transistor (which gets rather warm) is right next to an electrolytic (wet) filter capacitor. As in not even 1mm of space between them. Guess what? Transistor is warm, it heats the capacitor, said capacitor drys out after maybe 10k hours at most and the driver supply fails. Come on folks! Have your buyers spend the extra 2 cents it costs for a properly designed driver supply and you have one helluva product. That supply is the only major weak point to these panels and I'd easily spend the final buyer cost of another buck or 2 for knowledge that the things will last as they should - 30k or more hours easy.
So - if you buy some, pop the back off and move the transistor away from the cap. I've done that to all 4 panels (all 4 were the same way). Takes all of maybe 3 minutes per-panel.
I'm going to try ONE for now - yet I'm SERIOUSLY concerned with the issue(s) expressed above! I may require detailed instructions as toward resolving same - HELP PLEASE!!! Will let you know results...
Just got the light in the mail and hooked it up. Very bright hurt my eyes when I tuned it on to make sure it worked. But overall I think it was a good buy for the price and wattage it puts out.
dgzvmbddfttizespqpojd, jlvtlkonyv , [url=http://www.dzahuviyxl.com/]ofnpeekphg[/url], http://www.kaucjnebgp.com/ jlvtlkonyv